Please read the School's uniform policy for full details regarding the importance of
wearing the correct uniform to school.
This policy can be found under Our School then Policies.
- White or burgundy polo shirts (with or without school emblem)
- Burgundy cardigans or jumper (with or without school emblem)
- Red or white gingham summer dress
- Black or grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores (skirts and dresses to fall on or just above the knee - no mini skirts
- Black shoes with no logos (no platform soles, high heels or boots)
- T-shirts should be House colour (with or without a logo)
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms, black plimsolls (trainers juniors only)
- School jumper
The PTA have a number of uniform services which benefit both parents and the school:
2nd hand uniform sales
Clipper Woven Labels
To find out more please click on the link below PTA webpage link to uniform.