Our learning in 3/4B this week will include:
- We will begin our next unit of work looking at newspaper reports.
- We will produce a newspaper report about Rosa Parks.
- Continuing to read Michael Morpurgo's "The Butterfly Lion" and working through comprehension activities based on the text.
- Continuing to work on our Unit about multiplication and division.
- Learning the multiplication and division facts for the 4 and 8 times tables.
- Problem solving using multiplication and division.
Other Curriculum Subjects
- Science – exploring the patterns between the volume of a sound and the strength of the vibrations that produced it.
- Art – continuing to experiment with various styles of shading using pencils and charcoal, and drawing pictures using these techniques.
- RE – To use quotes from John to celebrate the birth of Jesus.
- Topic – looking at important and influential figures in Black History, this week will be Mary Seacole.
- Music – with Mrs Chard on Monday afternoon.
- PE –hockey on Monday with Mr Barnes and Dance on Tuesday with Mrs Lee.
RE - as a class we looked at a range of quotes from the Bible which celebrate the birth of Jesus.