This Week's Work:
- To use speech bubble to show a conversation between two characters - looking at the second chapter in 'Journey to Jo'Burg' where the children silently walk together.
- To accurately punctuate - Adding adverbs and correctly punctuated speech to speech bubbles created the day before.
- Write reasons for and against why the children should or shouldn't go to see Mma.
- Plan a persuasive, informal letter to the children with your decision, listing the readings why.
Chapter and resources available bellow.
- Using the column method to add and subtract 3 digit numbers without carrying, then with carrying. Problem solving using the column method.
Resources available bellow.
Afternoon Subjects -
- P.E - Hockey: Pass and dribble with the ball accurately. Dance (Circus): Creating a slapstick stlye clown dance.
- Topic - To continue with map work, specifically African countries and cities.
- DT (replacing art this week) - Evaluating what was effective about our soft toy and what we would do differently next time.
- Science - To recognise that vibrations from sounds travel through a medium to the ear
- R.E - To learn about the Gospel story of Jesus' baptism.