Our Theme for this half term is:
We will be thinking about:
- The Hindu story of Rama and Sita and the festival of Diwali.
- The Sikh traditions surrounding Diwali; we are looking forward to Mrs Kalsi sharing what her family do at this time of year as well as some of the children telling us about their special family times.
- Bonfire night and how to stay safe if we are going to be watching fireworks
- St. Andrew's Day and taking part in our first 'House Day'
- Christmas and what this means to those of the Christian faith
- Taking part in the EYFS Nativity play, dressing up, taking on a role, learning songs and actions.
We will also be finding out about Remembrance Day on November 11th.