Dear Parents and Carers
We would like to remind you of our class expectations:
1. Your child should read at home every night. Any reading should be recorded and signed off by an adult in their home/school reading diary. This then needs to be brought into school EVERY DAY - regardless as to whether your child needs to change their book or not.
2. Weekly spellings are set and the children are tested each Friday morning.
3. Maths homework is normally given out on a Wednesday and is due back in on the following Monday. In addition to the work set, your child should be practising their times tables and related division facts up to 12 x 12. These are tested each Friday morning.
4. Topic homework is set as a phase and you will receive a separate letter about this each 1/2 term.
5. Your child needs to have a PE kit in school at all times.
Thank you for your on-going support.
Mrs Leng and Mrs Jakeman